The charger integrates AC and DC charging and is equipped with three connectors, to provide users with multiple charging options. It’s based on international standards IEC 61851 and IEC 62196, suitable for charging at large bus parking lots, highway service areas, busy urban areas, etc.
AC & DC integration
With 3 charging connectors, max. AC output of
44kW and DC output of 50kW, can offer AC
and DC fast charging simultaneously.
– 50~500V wide output voltage range,
applicable to various vehicles
– Comply with European and Japanese standard
Ultra-high DC charging efficiency, designed to
deliver full output power continuously.
Support the open communication protocol
OCPP 2.0, enable intelligent monitoring with
back office system and mobile app.
– Multi-language intelligent touch screen HMI
– Support various payment methods, including
credit card quick pass
– Independent operating interface for AC and
Either for indoor or outdoor use, efficient heat
dissipation, resistant to rain, snow, high or low
temperature, long-term and stable operation
in a harsh environment.
– Modular design, easy to expand and maintain
– Support remote maintenance and online
Multiple protections, including auto power off,
overcharge protection and failure isolation, etc.
Dersom du ønsker ytterligere informasjon, ta kontakt med Mats Lundh eller Vegard Engell.